Thursday, July 23, 2009
Summer is coming to me!!
I'm glad to coming summer because I love summer so much!! This summer, I'll have a happy event that is my the best friend's wedding!! I heard it 2 months ago, and then I was really surprised and became to happy as if it was my wedding. I plan to do something to surprise her with my friends. We are going to sing the memorable song that we sang on the school events when we were Junior high school students. We also plan to make a video letter for her. I'm looking forward to seeing her putting on wedding dress so much, and I also wish her happiness with her future hasband. I want to do well her wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wao!! It's very great!
ReplyDeleteI hope your plan will be success!!
Sounds wonderful! Have a nice summer!
ReplyDelete