Thursday, May 28, 2009

American education

Before I read an essay, I thought that American education of university is better than that of community college in USA. So I was surprised that many American students choose going to a community college.

Now, I'll talk about education of USA. It is attracts me sooo much because it is very flexible. I heard that it is easy for American students to be admitted to another university after finishing their cultural studies. And in American universities, they can major minor subject. I don't think we can't it in Japan. So, I wanna go an American university next year.

1 comment:

  1. I amnot sure which ways is better. But, I am feeling like what I really want to do is not kinda major in japan, so I wanna go american college,next year.I wish we all can get great chance to study in the USA,next year:)

    ReplyDelete