Thursday, May 14, 2009

I prefer..

I prefer country to city, and I grew up in country side. There are main 3 reasons.

First, I like people living there. I love my friends living in my town!! They are like my family and we always say "we are homies." And neighbors are very kind. When I meet someone even if I don't know, We say "Hi, how are you?" each other. People living in country side have closely relationship.

Second, There are many events. We also had many precios experiences. And I was looking forward to the events, for example festival, sports day, and so on.

Third, there are no traffic jams and be crowded. So we aren't irritated with it. People seem more relaxed.

So, I prefer country to city.

2 comments:

  1. I also think people in country are very kind and have a good relationship. Everyone exchanges greetings with a smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I live in Kamakura - which is kind of like the countryside... but still close to Tokyo. It's green and beautiful and quiet, but there are often local festivals and the neighbours always say hello.

    ReplyDelete